Client Success Payroll & HR Specialist
Montebello, NY 10901
Full Job Description
Empeon is a rapidly growing, dynamic Payroll and HCM (Human Capital Management) SaaS company. We believe in the power of people; to inspire, to achieve and to transform, and we have developed smart and intuitive software used by thousands of businesses to empower their people. At Empeon we know that the client relationship is the cornerstone of our success, and we are seeking a Client Success Specialist to join our team, help support our mission, and together, fuel continued growth.
What You’ll Do
This person will become a subject matter expert on the Empeon platform and be responsible for empowering our client’s to succeed by providing support and responding to inquiries related to our Payroll, Human Resources, and Time & Attendance application.
- Administrate client inquiries through our ticketing system.
- Assist clients via email and phone with a) best Payroll & HR practice guidance and b) applying this knowledge within the toolset of Empeon.
- Provide clients live/remote overviews of system modules such as profile setups, reporting, accrual setups, and payroll processing setups.
- Stay abreast of system modules and updates and test for understanding of monthly released features.
- Serve as a backup/extra help for shipping and printing.
- Assist other departments such as Tax and Implementation if the need arises.
- Communicate with management & development client requests for system enhancements.
- Assist with other business objectives as determined by management.
What you’ll need to get the job done:
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other client relations fields.
- Previous experience working for a payroll service provider or as an organization’s Payroll Manager is required. Experience in using Empeon’s payroll platform a major plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel with an understanding of querying and V-Lookups needed.
- CPP preferred though not required depending on experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Positive, respectful, and relaxed environment
- Flat organization - no bureaucracy, stuff gets done!